2014-2015 NLI Dates
This NLI also includes a research forum.
To register or get more information on abstract submission, click here.
- September 5-7, 2014 (current)
Rowan University Osteopathic School of Medicine
Stratford, New Jersey
- January 2014, TBA (next)
In conjunction with NMA Cobb Health Institute Research Symposium
Be an NLI Host Chapter
The Student National Medical Association offers the opportunity for your institution to host a National Leadership Institute/Board of Directors Meeting. Held three times a year (June, September, and January), these weekend programs (Friday-Sunday) include opportunities for your campus faculty and affiliated leaders to present topics to our members as well as a chance for you to showcase your institution to this unique student demographic. Medical and pre-medical students from around the country will gather at your institution to engage in leadership development activities.
BENEFITS OF BEING A HOST CHAPTER
• Recruitment by your admissions office for pre-medical student attendees
• Residency program exposure to medical student attendees
• Showcase your institution's expertise in leadership training
• Excellent motivation for your SNMA or MAPS chapter to continue making a difference on your campus and surrounding community